Boats - We operate three 4.8m semi rigid inflatable dive boats powered by 40hp & 50hp outboards. Each boat takes 4 divers for single dives and 5 divers for double dives or 6 snorkellers and offers easy access in and out of the water and comfortable rides to and from dive sites. The boats are equipped with safety gear such as VHF radios, life jackets, first aid kits and auxillary engines.
Hire Equipment - We have a full range of well maintained hire equipment for use on our boat trips. All equipment is available for hire if joining one of our dive or snorkel trips. Snorkel equipment is available for hire for your own private snorkel trips. We do not hire out tanks or weights belts unless your on one of our dive trips or courses.
- Cylinders - we have a range of 65, 80 and 85 cuft aluminium cylinders with yoke valves and several are DIN adaptable.
- Weightbelts - “comfy” fit weightbelts (S,M,L) with pockets for hard or soft weights
- BCD’s - a range of Aqualung BCD's from junior to XL
- Regulators - U.S. Diver regulators all equipped with Suunto computers
- Wetsuits - 3mm shortie and steamer wetsuits (plus vests) ranging in size from women's 8-20 and men's XS-XXXXL). We also carry children's suits.
- Mask and Snorkels - a range of Tusa and Apollo masks and snorkels. We also have 3 prescription masks (-3, -4 and -6) plus childrens masks and snorkels.
- Fins - open heel fins with reef shoes and Technisub full foot fins plus snorkelling fins
- Torches - UKSL4's and Ikelite PC lite LED's
- Life Jackets - RFD Protector buoyancy vests (child’s 12-25kg, XS-M, S-L, XXL)
- Digital Camera - Olympus 14mp camera with housing - easy to operate even for first time photographers – we are also happy to take the photos for you. Cost $35 for snorkelling per trip and $50 for diving per trip. We will put your photos onto a disc for you with any camera hire.